3 Examples of Why You Need To Personalize Your Mass Text Messages
When you personalize your mass text message, you get better engagement and improved response rates. Personalization allows you to insert custom fields that automatically fill in with your contacts information. Users can upload data that includes: first name, last name, appointment dates, doctor names, invoice amounts, etc. The possibilities are limitless!
We're finding that customers who use personalization in their text message are able to communicate more effectively to their recipients, ultimately saving more time. Here are a few ways in which different industry users can utilize this Text Templates feature:
STAFFING & HR - IMPROVE ENGAGEMENT AND RESPONSE RATES
- Personalize messages when trying to fill jobs or open shifts
- Missing time-sheets, including dates
- Training checklist information
HEALTH CARE - REDUCE APPOINTMENT NO SHOWS
- Appointment reminders with dates and times
- Payment reminders with due dates, amounts, or account numbers
- Personalized patient wellness checks
- Shot reminders for specific vaccinations
- Create signatures for users; or different locations
PROPERTY MANAGERS - REACH MORE TENANTS
- Past due notices & collections with due dates, amounts, and account numbers
- Rent reminders with amount, unit number, and tenant name
- Scheduled maintenance with dates and type of task
Templates, personalization, and signatures have been some of our most requested features, and we're excited to hear your feedback so we can continue to improve upon it. Let us know what you think in the comment section below or don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Experience team.
Megan Reninger is a Digital Marketing Analyst at Call-Em-All with experience in content writing, social media management, and SEO optimization. A writer by day and a reader by night, she's an Austin native with a passion for baking and traveling. She is currently pursuing her Master of Business Administration - Marketing degree at Abilene Christian University.