5 Reasons HR & Staffing Pros Use Automated Calling & Texting
Bullhorn's blog post about planning your week around the status of open job orders got me to thinking about all the ways automated call service helps human resources departments and staffing firms. Both can be presented with a variety of situations where they may need to reach out to a large group of people. Unfilled job orders are a great example - calling or texting one-by-one may not be the best option. Consider the following examples where a quick, automated phone call or group text may be a better option.
- Quickly filling open job orders or shifts.
- Reminders for important documents, training, or open enrollment deadlines.
- Shift changes or delays with manufacturing lines.
- Announcement of weather delays or cancellations.
- Locating and assisting employees after a catastrophic events, like Hurricane Sandy.
These are just a few of the HR & Staffing applications we see. Care to share any others?
Brad Herrmann is the founder and president of Call-Em-All, an automated calling and group texting company that provides solutions for small and medium sized businesses, large corporations, membership organizations, community groups, and individuals. Since 2005, Call-Em-All has grown to send more than 5 million group calls and texts each month. Brad is a graduate of Texas A&M University.