Call-Em-All recently produced a set of guiding principles. Though they were not written at the time, we’ve been operating by these guidelines since we started in July of 2005. We’re fortunate that our team has now grown large enough that I felt it would be a good idea to document them. As we set company, team, and individual goals, it’s comforting to know everything we do will incorporate these principles. I’m proud of our guiding principles, and I’d like to share them– so you can better know Call-Em-All and what we represent. Here they are:
Call-Em-All’s Guiding Principles:
- Our service is simple, easy to use, and reliable.
- We provide 24x7 customer service that is professional, knowledgeable, and personable.
- We demand ethical behavior of ourselves and our customers.
- We treat each other with respect and help one another grow individually and as a team.
- We strive for a fun, flexible, and casual work environment that produces professional and high quality results.
- We maintain a healthy work-life balance and are positive contributors to our community.
We help staffing, religious, education, property management, healthcare and other organizations share important info with our automated messaging service.