Hey Spammers! Don't Try it With Call-Em-All
Spam calls suck.
I know, I know, you’re probably thinking something like: “Um… What? You’re a robocaller, Jon. You’re the problem!” Here’s the thing though, Call-Em-All is actually the Captain America of the mass communication industry. We stand for good and fight the bad (Pst! Check out our Manifesto if you don’t believe me).
Let’s break this down:
- Someone can only create a Call-Em-All account once they agree to informational messages only.
- Sales calls, or those that are promoting a good or a service, are unacceptable on Call-Em-All’s platform.
- Messages of a political nature are also barred from our services.
- You must have consent to contact the phone numbers in your list. If your contact did not provide their information to you (bye bye, third party lists), you cannot use Call-Em-All to contact them.
We’ve made the conscious decision to stand up against bad traffic not because there’s some business incentive hidden somewhere. Quite the opposite, in fact. Our Customer Experience team says “no” to new business on an almost hourly basis when parties call in asking how to get started with spamming their call lists.
We do this because we’re human. We’re real people trying to make a real difference in the lives of those who need to communicate with their audiences. We think of it this way: we don’t want to be the ones sending out a spam call/text that makes someone’s grandmother have to walk across their house to answer.
So, you’ve read this far and are still thinking “Jon’s full of it.” That’s okay. I understand. You’ve been given plenty of reasons why not to trust others in the robocalling industry. That’s why we invite you to reach out and ask us where we stand point blank if you still have questions. Our company knows where we stand and what we’re standing for.
- We’re standing for our users who are sending messages people want to receive.
- We’re standing for what we believe is right.
- We’re standing to help people communicate.
Jonathan Melton is a member of the Customer Experience team at Call-Em-All, an automated calling and group texting company that provides solutions for small and medium sized businesses, large corporations, membership organizations, community groups, and individuals. Jonathan’s responsibility since joining the team in 2015 has been the education and on-boarding of new users. Jonathan is a graduate of the University of Texas at San Antonio.