New Release Highlights
Below are the highlights of our latest effort to make Call-Em-All even faster and easier for you. These improvements are based upon your feedback, so keep it coming! When you log in to Call-Em-All, the Feedback tab on the right side of your browser is the perfect place to share your ideas. Thanks for using Call-Em-All!
February 2011 Release includes:
- An overhauled Broadcast Details page that allow the user to:
- Edit a created broadcast: change the broadcast name, caller ID, and start date.
- Add and remove a phone number(s) from a broadcast.
- Pause a broadcast that is currently broadcasting.
- View text replies from the new "Broadcast Replies" tab
- Search call list(s) by phone number or name
- Enhancements to creating a broadcast online that:
- An estimated duration of how long the broadcast will take to complete.
- Makes the start date/time selection step more user friendly.
- A page on to the website that addresses our API offering - http://www.call-em-all.com/dev/
We help staffing, religious, education, property management, healthcare and other organizations share important info with our automated messaging service.