Looking Back...Looking Forward
We're now 3 weeks into 2013, and Call-Em-All is on the verge of some very visible changes to our service. I'd like to take a few minutes to look back on 2012 and to share a bit of what you can expect in 2013.
- Nearly tripled our automated calling capacity.
- Added speed and additional redundancy in several components of our platform.
- Added a new tool that allows our support staff to hunt down an engineer with a single phone call, improving our 24x7 support.
- Expanded API functionality. We now have clients utilizing advanced features like text to speech, multi-part messages, and web-based opt-ins.
- Increased invoicing speed and visibility.
- Added several new team members who have quickly assimilated into our unique company culture and become big contributors.
You'll notice that much of the work we completed in 2012 strengthened our infrastructure, and isn't visible to our clients. What does this mean? It means that you can continue to count on Call-Em-All to be here and ready when you need us. It also means that 2013 will bring many new and visible changes to Call-Em-All as we take advantage of our strong platform. You can expect to see a slew of changes & improvements that are all designed to make our service even more straightforward and easier to use than ever before.
A few things to watch for in 2013
- New look, HTML5 website. Improved usability and simplicity for all devices, especially mobile.
- Improved text usability & features.
- More robust and better organized help docs, guides, and videos. (Don't worry, it will still be easy to use!)
- More complete API documentation & initial release of a REST API.
- A healthier you! Get a free t-shirt and join us on Mission Slimpossible 2013.
Our company goal is "to make our client's lives easier". That's it. So, all of our work is designed to make our service as simple and easy as possible. Then, we back it with the fastest, friendliest service in our industry. I think we've done a great job thus far, but there is always room to improve. If you have comments, please feel free to send me an email, leave comments below, or click on the feedback tab on the right side of the screen after you log in.
Clients & Partners, we thank you for your support and look forward to our mutual future. Have a great day!
Brad Herrmann is the founder and president of Call-Em-All, an automated calling and group texting company that provides solutions for small and medium sized businesses, large corporations, membership organizations, community groups, and individuals. Since 2005, Call-Em-All has grown to send more than 5 million group calls and texts each month. Brad is a graduate of Texas A&M University.