Call-Em-All is a small business that provides an automated messaging service that allows people to automatically call or text every phone number on their list. Clients include: Inc. Magazine, Siemens, Dominos, BBB, YMCA, San Antonio Spurs, Avon, Syracuse University and thousands more! For the past 5 years, our company has grown steadily, and we’re ready to add our 9th team member.
As a .NET Web Developer, you’ll be an integral part of a small engineering team with many years of experience. We’ll expect you to learn quickly and make critical and significant contributions. You’ll work primarily with the front and back end of our website, but will have opportunities to learn other technologies in our platform.
Here’s what we need you to bring to our team:
- New or recent graduate, 1-3 years experience
- Computer science or equivalent background & degree
- A passion for all things technical, and new ideas to make things better
- Confident, quick learner, not afraid of big responsibilities
- You want to learn, grow, and make a difference
- A history of success and excellence, no matter the task
- Bonus points if you’re good at ping-pong or Nerf basketball
From the start, you’ll be given meaningful and challenging assignments, along with significant responsibilities. All of our engineers are tasked with everything from support to process improvement and design, to building new applications and utilities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop enhancements to our website & service.
- Fix bugs and optimize existing solutions.
- Design and implement new content related to SMS and other new offerings.
- Identify trouble areas in current website and propose alternative solutions.
You’ll work very closely with three partners in our company. Combined, they have over 50 years of engineering experience with several successful companies. You’ll be learning from knowledgeable and successful people with a variety of backgrounds. As your skills develop, many different opportunities and experiences will present themselves and you’ll be able to steer your career and advance rapidly. We hope you’re up to the task.
Position: .Net Web Developer
Experience: 1-3 years
Location: Frisco, TX
Pay: Based upon relevant experience
Benefits: 100% of healthcare premiums, SIMPLE IRA with matching contributions, gym membership
Environment: Very casual dress, flexible hours
To apply – send resume to apply at call-em-all.com and include “2010 .Net Developer” in the subject.