Join Our Fabulous Team
We're a group of passionate people who believe in our product and like to have fun while we work. If this sounds like you, we'd love to have you on our team.
We are a small tight-knit team, so you'll get a chance to wear many hats and directly impact the direction and success of Call-Em-All. As our company grows, many different opportunities, experiences, and challenges will present themselves. You’ll work with a team that believes that success is measured by more than the bottom line, but we do maintain a healthy bottom line, too. Our company is self-funded and a proud member of the Small Giants community.
Call-Em-All is the proud recipient of the following awards: Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work 2014 & 2016, Inc Magazine Best Workplaces 2017, Best Companies to Work for in Texas 2018.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto.
What We Do
Call-Em-All helps people communicate valuable information to their organization. Every month, millions of important phone calls and text messages are sent using our web-based applications. With a focus on great customer experience and a strict responsible use policy, we help our customers deliver messages that people actually want and need. Picture important messages to employees, students, or congregations and not marketing or political messages.
- Competitive Salaries
- Profit Sharing
- Health & Dental/Vision Insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- 100% 401k match on 6% of your salary, immediately vested
- Group Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Vacation Policy (The policy is -- there is no policy)
- Paid cell phone service with new phone allowance every two years
- Paid gym memberships or equivalent
- Casual dress (we want you to be comfortable)
- Endless learning possibilities
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Jedi ping pong training
- Company sponsored recreational teams
- Continuing education budget
- Flexible work hours
- Sit/stand desks
- Matching charitable contributions to 501c3
- Community involvement programs
Software Engineering Interns
(Spring, Summer, Fall - 2019)
You'll be an integral part of a small engineering team with many years of experience. We'll expect you to learn quickly and make critical and significant contributions. Currently, we're working on building the next version of our desktop app along with our open source project, material-ui.com.
We’re looking for someone with strengths in either one of these areas:
Back-End Development - Strong C#, SQL, and Entity Framework skills. You get bonus points if you have experience building REST APIs.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.Apply Now
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto