Join Our Fabulous Team
We're a group of passionate people who believe in our product and like to have fun while we work. If this sounds like you, we'd love to have you on our team.
We are a small tight-knit team, so you'll get a chance to wear many hats and directly impact the direction and success of Call-Em-All. As your skills develop and our company grows, many different opportunities, experiences, and challenges will present themselves.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto.
What We Do
Thousands of people use Call-Em-All every day to automatically call or text their group or organization. We like to say that we contact people that want to be contacted.
- Competitive Salaries
- Profit Sharing
- Health & Dental/Vision Insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- 100% 401k match on 6% of your salary, immediately vested
- Group Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Vacation Policy (The policy is -- there is no policy)
- Paid cell phone service with new phone allowance every two years
- Paid gym memberships or equivalent
- Casual dress (we want you to be comfortable)
- Endless learning possibilities
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Jedi ping pong training
- Continuing education budget
- Flexible work hours
- Sit/stand desks
- Matching charitable contributions to 501c3
- Community involvement programs
.NET/C# Software Engineer
You'll be an integral part of a small engineering team with many years of experience. We'll expect you to learn quickly and make critical and significant contributions. Currently, we're implementing the next version of our web application, expanding our text product, improving our cloud infrastructure, and improving our automated testing suite.
You'll be a key player in developing and maintaining the web services that support our internal and external applications. Most of these APIs are written in C# communicating with a SQL Server database. In addition, we’re constantly learning, discussing new ideas, and implementing them to improve our product.
- 2+ Years of C# Experience
- Experience Building and Maintaining REST APIs
- Experience with SQL and Entity Framework
- Deployed Applications Using AWS
- Worked with Jenkins, SVN, GitHub
- Experience Working with a Front-End Team Building Non-Trivial Single Page Apps
Ready for some challenges and good fun? We’d love to hear from you.Apply Now
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto