Join Our Fabulous Team
We're a group of passionate people who believe in our product and like to have fun while we work. If this sounds like you, we'd love to have you on our team.
We are a small tight-knit team, so you'll get a chance to wear many hats and directly impact the direction and success of Call-Em-All. As your skills develop and our company grows, many different opportunities, experiences, and challenges will present themselves.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto.
What We Do
Thousands of people use Call-Em-All every day to automatically call or text their group or organization. We like to say that we contact people that want to be contacted.
- Competitive Salaries
- Profit Sharing
- Health & Dental/Vision Insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- 100% 401k match on 6% of your salary, immediately vested
- Group Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Vacation Policy (The policy is -- there is no policy)
- Paid cell phone service with new phone allowance every two years
- Paid gym memberships or equivalent
- Casual dress (we want you to be comfortable)
- Endless learning possibilities
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Jedi ping pong training
- Continuing education budget
- Flexible work hours
- Sit/stand desks
- Matching charitable contributions to 501c3
- Community involvement programs
Customer Experience Champion
As our Customer Experience Champion, you will be the first responder to most of our customer requests. You will work alongside our Customer Experience team with both existing customers and new opportunities, helping them with a wide variety of questions and issues. In many cases, you will be the only person on our team that our customers interact with – so you’ll need to be personable, professional, and confident. Our clients love us, and it will be up to you to make sure it stays that way!
We’re a small but growing software company; you’ll be a part of a team effort with a wide range of mission critical responsibilities all while taking care of the people who matter most: our customers. We’ll count on you to stay organized and focused on the needs, issues, and projects that drive the success of both our customers and Call-Em-All.
Your work will help create a lasting impression with our customers.
At Call-Em-All, our customers will reach out to you via phone, email, and
chat – and you’ll participate in an after hours on-call support rotation. As an enthusiastic, quick-learning, team player, you’ll make an immediate impact on not only our company, but our clients, as well. We can’t wait to see what you can do with us!
A few of your responsibilities will be:
- Balance customer calls, chats and emails to ensure that customers are responded to in a timely manner.
- Act as the voice of the customer within Call-Em-All.
- Seek new ways to enhance customer experiences and challenge existing processes that prevent this.
- Proactively reach out to customers to offer solutions and to discuss account details on an ad hoc basis.
- Work side-by-side with our customers to find solutions to problems ranging from simple fixes to ones that develop into long-term projects.
- Troubleshoot customer issues to find a resolution.
- Participate in an after-hours support rotation to assist in offering 24/7 customer support.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about providing a unique and memorable customer experience. We’re also looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and make that experience happen.
At Call-Em-All, we're a group of passionate people who believe in our product and like to have fun while we work. If we’re describing you, go ahead and apply with us!Apply Now
Web Developer Intern (Summer 2017 & Beyond)
You'll be an integral part of a small engineering team with many years of experience. We'll expect you to learn quickly and make critical and significant contributions. Currently, we're working on building the next version of our desktop app along with our open source project, material-ui.com.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.Apply Now
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto