We are a small tight-knit team, so you'll get a chance to wear many hats and directly impact the direction and success of Call-Em-All. As our company grows, many different opportunities, experiences, and challenges will present themselves. You’ll work with a team that believes that success is measured by more than the bottom line, but we do maintain a healthy bottom line, too. Our company is self-funded and a proud member of the Small Giants community.
Call-Em-All is the proud recipient of the following awards: Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work 2014 & 2016, Inc Magazine Best Workplaces 2017, Best Companies to Work for in Texas 2018.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto.
What We Do
Call-Em-All helps people communicate valuable information to their organization. Every month, millions of important phone calls and text messages are sent using our web-based applications. With a focus on great customer experience and a strict responsible use policy, we help our customers deliver messages that people actually want and need. Picture important messages to employees, students, or congregations and not marketing or political messages.
- Competitive Salaries
- Profit Sharing
- Health & Dental/Vision Insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- 100% 401k match on 6% of your salary, immediately vested
- Group Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Paid cell phone service with new phone allowance every two years
- Paid gym memberships or equivalent
- Casual dress (we want you to be comfortable)
- Endless learning possibilities
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Jedi ping pong training
- Company sponsored recreational teams
- Continuing education budget
- Flexible work hours
- Sit/stand desks
- Matching charitable contributions to 501c3
- Community involvement programs
You've caught us at an interesting time!
We are not currently hiring for any positions. However, if we'd be crazy not to learn more about you and your awesome skill set, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so much!