Join Our Fabulous Team
We're a group of passionate people who believe in our product and like to have fun while we work. If this sounds like you, we'd love to have you on our team.
We are a small tight-knit team, so you'll get a chance to wear many hats and directly impact the direction and success of Call-Em-All. As your skills develop and our company grows, many different opportunities, experiences, and challenges will present themselves.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto.
What We Do
Thousands of people use Call-Em-All every day to automatically call or text their group or organization. We like to say that we contact people that want to be contacted.
- Competitive Salaries
- Profit Sharing
- Health & Dental/Vision Insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- 100% 401k match on 6% of your salary, immediately vested
- Group Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Vacation Policy (The policy is -- there is no policy)
- Paid cell phone service with new phone allowance every two years
- Paid gym memberships or equivalent
- Casual dress (we want you to be comfortable)
- Endless learning possibilities
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Jedi ping pong training
- Continuing education budget
- Flexible work hours
- Sit/stand desks
- Matching charitable contributions to 501c3
- Community involvement programs
As our first-ever DevOps Engineer, we’ll look to you to help define and implement our long term infrastructure and development strategy. For 11 years we’ve been able to make do by learning on the fly, but we recognize that it’s time to bring in a dedicated and experienced specialist.
Our engineers are very experienced, so you’ll have a good team to help shape your ideas. But, we need you and your infrastructure experience to help determine what we’re doing well and where we need to improve. This role is definitely not for someone looking to maintain the status quo, nor do we need a big-company specialist in one particular technology. We’re looking for someone that brings experience, abilities, and ideas across a wide range of infrastructure components.
A few of the things you’ll do:
- Improve/manage our existing cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Heroku)
- Develop and implement a plan for migrating any remaining infrastructure components to the cloud
- Ensure high availability and resiliency across our systems
- Server management, maintenance and security for Windows and Linux
- Design and implement a secure but functional networking solution for our cloud environment
- Establish system monitors and alerts
- Leverage containerization (Docker, etc …) to provide dynamic resource allocation
- Support our development team and help us build and deliver high-quality software quickly and efficiently
We are counting on your contributions to immediately boost the development speed and reliability of the products and services we provide. As our infrastructure specialist, you will help set the priorities to maximize your impact. You will wear many hats and work across a variety of different technologies. At times you will pull from your past experiences to find an elegant solution, other situations may require you to learn quickly and “just make it work”. Either way, you’ll be joining a passionate team of individuals that like to have fun and build great software. If this sounds like your cup of tea, this might be the place for you.
Ready for some challenges and good fun? We’d love to hear from you.Apply Now
Web Developer Intern (Spring 2017 & Beyond)
You'll be an integral part of a small engineering team with many years of experience. We'll expect you to learn quickly and make critical and significant contributions. Currently, we're working on building the next version of our desktop app along with our open source project, material-ui.com.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.Apply Now
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto