We are a small tight-knit team, so you'll get a chance to wear many hats and directly impact the direction and success of Call-Em-All. As our company grows, many different opportunities, experiences, and challenges will present themselves. You’ll work with a team that believes that success is measured by more than the bottom line, but we do maintain a healthy bottom line, too. Our company is self-funded and a proud member of the Small Giants community.Call-Em-All is the proud recipient of the following awards:
- Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work 2014 & 2016
- Inc Magazine Best Workplaces 2017
- Best Companies to Work for in Texas 2018
- Forbes America's Best Small Companies 2018
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto.
What We Do
Call-Em-All helps people communicate valuable information to their organization. Every month, millions of important phone calls and text messages are sent using our web-based applications. With a focus on great customer experience and a strict responsible use policy, we help our customers deliver messages that people actually want and need. Picture important messages to employees, students, or congregations and not marketing or political messages.
- Competitive Salaries
- Profit Sharing
- Health & Dental/Vision Insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- 100% 401k match on 6% of your salary, immediately vested
- Group Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Paid cell phone service with new phone allowance every two years
- Paid gym memberships or equivalent
- Casual dress (we want you to be comfortable)
- Endless learning possibilities
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Jedi ping pong training
- Company sponsored recreational teams
- Continuing education budget
- Flexible work hours
- Sit/stand desks
- Matching charitable contributions to 501c3
- Community involvement programs
Experienced Front-End Engineer
We're looking for an experienced candidate, not entry-level or a recent graduate. We'll expect you to learn quickly and make critical and significant contributions. Currently, we're focused on enhancing our customer-facing web application, expanding our texting solutions, improving our mobile application, and integrating an automated testing solution. We’re looking for someone who values product design and knows how to deliver a great user experience. We will also count on you to share your knowledge and experience to grow those around you.
You’ll work with our development team to build new functionality. Then, you’ll see the impact of your work in our weekly Scoreboard meeting, where the entire company reviews our key metrics and initiatives. You’ll hear from, and work with, our customer experience team to resolve issues and continue to improve our product. We love new ideas and embrace healthy conflict. We will NOT force you to attend countless soul-draining status meetings, or report to three different managers. We will empower creativity and stay out of the way so you can make us better.
You'll be an integral part of a small engineering team that is passionate about building great software. But don't just take our word for it, feel free to check out our contribution to the open source community by visiting material-ui.com. We also organize a monthly Meetup group called ReactJS Dallas. If you're in the DFW area, come check it out and meet us in person! We also host a free bi-weekly coder dojo to help local kids learn about technology.
- Passionate self-starter that can learn quickly
- Extensive knowledge of React
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience building single page applications
- Working knowledge of flux architecture (we are using Redux)
- Comfortable with Git
Bonus points if you have:
- Worked with Material-UI or similar UI framework
- Experience deploying apps to AWS or Heroku
- Working knowledge of CI/CD solutions
- Experience with relational databases, ability to write SQL queries
- Built web APIs with node.js
If you're interested, we'd love to see your work. It could be anything from a side project or your GitHub profile.Apply Now
Customer Support Champion
As our Customer Support Champion, you will be the first responder to most of our customer requests. You’ll work alongside a highly engaged Customer Experience team that truly cares about our customers and our company. Our clients love us, and with a commitment to compassion, authenticity, and shared excellence, you will be a huge part of continuing our success.
A great written & verbal communicator. An individual who is patient, compassionate, thick-skinned, respectful, and full of self-control. Someone with a problem-solving mindset that does the right even when no one's looking. Lastly, a selfless team player with an amazing work ethic who is passionate about creating positive experiences for customers, their team, and themselves.
Your work will help people stay connected.
Thousands of people use Call-Em-All every day to automatically call or text their employees, group or organization. We like to say that we help deliver the types of messages that people want and need. We do not deliver political, marketing, or promotional messages.
We’ll look to you to ensure our ongoing success
We love what we do and take pride in our company culture.
We are a small, tight-knit team, so you'll get a chance to wear many hats and directly impact the direction and success of Call-Em-All. We approach everything we do with our values in mind: Authenticity, Compassion, and Shared Excellence. Our core values aren’t just words, we live them every day. If you join our team, you will work beside people who are brave enough to be themselves, who truly care for our customers, our partners, and each other, and who are committed to bringing their best for each other every day. Want to hear more about what we believe in? Read our manifesto at www.call-em-all.com/manifesto
Customer Experience Champion
- Represent Call-Em-All as the first point of contact when customers reach out through phone, chat, or email.
- Able to handle a variety of scenarios, such as answering questions, providing training, sharing best practices, or troubleshooting technical issues - with patience and empathy.
- Act as the voice of the customer by sharing customer stories and feedback with the rest of the organization.
- By owning the customer experience, you don't just solve problems - you anticipate them, provide ideas on how to solve them, and work with product/marketing/engineering teams to implement them.
- Proactively engage with customers to understand their specific needs and offer solutions.
- Participate in an after-hours support rotation with your fellow team members to meet our commitment to provide 24/7 customer support.
- Help fight SPAM! That's right, we're a mass messaging company that loathes those annoying unwanted text messages and robocalls - no marketing, political, or promotional messages allowed.
- Our purpose: To have a positive impact on those around us
- Named one of Forbes Magazine’s 25 Best Small Businesses for 2018
- Recipient of local, state, and national Best Place to Work awards
- Proud member of the Small Giants and Tugboat communities of values-driven companies