It's that time of year again, Halloween! Kids will be trick or treating, outrageous costumes are abundant, and the same old Charlie Brown Halloween episode will be back on TV. Personally, I just like the discounted candy the day after Halloween. In honor of Halloween, here are some fun facts you might find interesting.
- The first Jack O'Lanterns were made from turnips.
- Samhainophobia is the fear of Halloween.
- Ireland is the believed to be the birthplace of Halloween.
- The number one choice for Halloween treats is chocolate.
- Halloween is the second grossing holiday behind Christmas.
- A widely believed tradition states, if you wear your clothes inside out then walk backwards on Halloween, you will see a ghost.